Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Its choosday

Hi everyone its Tuesday so can only mean one thing its time for a new challenge at 
Display our badge!


I am really loving the time I am spending here as been a GDT
This week the challenge is
Winter Birthday
So I have gone with a child winter birthday card
Using the brilliant digital cd
Twiggy and Toots festive fun
Which is available to buy 

Please check out the store for more amazing products bought to you buy polka doodles
Our lovely digistore is here...

For my make I have used
Backing papers from cd
Images from the cd
as well as buttons from my own stock
I have printed all the elements from the cd as well as backing papers
I have mounted the  backing papers onto centura pearl cardstock
The owl I have mounted onto 3d foam pads as well as the border papers used.
The buttons are from my own stock.

15 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE that owl!!! Wonderful card, Fiona! Great layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card love the elements

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card love the little gingerbread Owl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card you've created for this sweet owl.Just love the mix of papers and layering. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona, this is really lovely. So glad you are enjoying your time with us as we are loving having you with us!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - bound to raise a smile too!

    Thanks for sharing your project with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a lovely card for a child. Love the owl soooo much xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love owls! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that owl and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us again as GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww so cute, I love the little owl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card you've created!!! and so sweet owl.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
    Hope to see you soon
    dt Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute colourful birthday card. Lots of elements to gaze over. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Love that cute owl ;o) Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers and more! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx