Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 15 February 2016

Aurora Wings Card

Hi everyone their is a new challenge this morning at my monthly challenge blog.

blog badge

Each  month as well as our challenges we are having  tutorials of how each dt member has created their make.
They will be a different design team member each month.

The first lady we have for the tutorial this month is my wonderful
partner in craft crime.

Sue

Please check out her fantastic tutorial.

We have a fantastic sponsor for you this month the wonderful
Aurora Wings

I totally love Mitzi images she is a fantastic artist so check out her shop.

Here is my design team make using the fantastic

Icy Snow Queen
available


I have coloured the image with crayola pencils
Used marianne designs snowflake die.
Flowers from Hobby craft
Bead embellishments made myself from old beads and sewing  pins.
I also used liquid pearls silver from Ranger

I would like to enter my make at the following challenges.

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog Colouring without boundaries

2 comments:

  1. great card thank you for joining us at the Scrappers Delight challenge
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 268 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx