Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 12 June 2017

It's monday second make

Hi everyone there is a new challenge this morning at
Our Blog Button
The challenge is just for fun with a theme of Use dies or stencils.

I won this digital stamp from Conie Fong
For commenting on facebook posts.

So here is the make I made using the image


The digital image is called
Sitting pretty on a mushroom
and
available

I coloured the image with marco raffine pencils
Used a circle die  from a cutting die I bought at the works
Border is from a crafters companion border die which was free in their quarterly magazine
Fence is from another die that I got free in a magazine a while ago.
Ladybird embellishments from Home bargains

I would like to enter my make at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx