Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 11 June 2017

New dt make create and inspire

Yesterday was the start of my monthly challenge blog
Challenge Blog Badge
The challenge is anything goes/ with a optional theme of tag you're it.
This month we have the fantastic
Delicious Doodles
sponsoring

Here is my design team make using
In the harbour
which is available as a digital stamp


I made a tag
Image coloured with marco raffine pencils
Shells were from a bracelet I bought in a charity shop broken up.

I would like to enter my make at
A perfect time to craft challenge 6

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! So pretty. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx