Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 9 June 2017

New Rick St Dennis digital stamp images.

Hi everyone as part of been on the edt crafty team at
Rick St Dennis
Each month I have to make something using his images each month he gives us a different theme to follow.
This month it's anything goes.

I have used for my make one of the fabulous new collection stamps.
This one is called
Water
WATER digital stamp 2017
and available

Here is my make

I coloured the image with marco raffine pencils.
Used glitter and blue liquid pearls
The star metal embellishments are from a charm bracelet I bought at a charity shop
Snowflakes I bought last christmas from Sainsburys.
Backing paper is from a paper pad I have had for a while free from a craft magazine.

I would like to enter my make at
Eclectic Ellapu june challenge touch of pink or purple

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely watery sprite! Thanks for sharing this with us at Eclectic Ellapu for our challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on her! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx