Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 7 July 2017

A new make for Rick St Dennis

Hi everyone today I am sharing another make I have created using a wonderful digital stamp from

There is some fantastic new releases in store all for great prices.
Check out the store for details.

The image I have chosen is called
Cannibal Queen Show girl
available

For the make we had to use hot colours.

Here is my make.



I wasn't a 100 percent sure where this was going when I was colouring it.
But am happy with the results.
I coloured the image using marco raffine pencils.
I used a twig embossing board and added some tim holtz walnut stain on it.
Then used a brayer to add the effect at the background.
Sentiment was created from a sentiment I found on the internet.
The voodoo wording was my own doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx