Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 12 September 2017

A snowflakes promise

Hi everyone there is a new challenge this morning at


Blog badge
We have the wonderful
Sheepski Designs
 sponsoring our challenge.


Here is My Design team creation

I have used the image called Butterfly Hair
available


The image has been coloured with marco raffine pencils
Backing paper from my own stock
Sentiment from an acrylic stamp

I would like to enter my make
at
Sheepski Designs challenge Feature a Creature Challenge 6

2 comments:

  1. what a beautyful card fiona :), i love the shine in the hair :)
    thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you'll join us again :)
    Greetings
    DT heike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Fiona, beautiful sine as always :) Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx