Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 10 September 2017

Challenge at Create and inspire

Hi everyone there is a new challenge this morning at
Challenge Blog Badge

We have the wonderful
sponsoring
Sheep Ski Designs

This is my design team card


I have used the image called lilly
Available
I coloured the image with marco raffine pencils
Background paper I had in my stock
Butterfly was cut out from a design sheet
sentiment was stamped.

I would like to enter my make at
Glitter n sparkle anything goes Challenge 256

2 comments:

  1. I love the image - and the backing paper is so pretty. The butterfly in the corner really sets the image off. Thanks for entering our challenge this week at Glitter n Sparkle! Vic, DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx