Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Ice Queen

Hi everyone A make which isn't a dt make.

When I saw this image from
Sheepski Designs I fell in love with her.

I so had to use her to make a card.

The digital stamp I used is
Ice Queen
Available at




I coloured the image with Marco Raffine Pencils
The background was created using tree embossing folder  then inked around the edges.
Snowflakes I got from Sainsburys last christmas
Deer and tree I got from Sainsburys last christmas

I would like to enter my make at





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Fiona
    Thank you for sharing with us over at "Making Memories Crafting Challenge". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.

    Mary DT member for Making Memories Crafting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Good Luck with your entry.
    Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting this month.
    Saba - DT Creative Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx